Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

McDonalds Is it still there - before the entrance to All Star Sports?

I heard the McDonalds in Downtown Disney is gone.... is this true? Is the one still in front of the entrance to All Star Sports?

I remember when it use to look like a GIANT Happy Meal and my kids loved the talking trash can when we would place our trash in the can.

If this McDonalds is still here (near All Star Sports) does anyone know their hours during July.

Thank you in advance.

Sandy

The DTD McDonalds is gone. Don't know about the other. Sorry. I miss the one at DTD. I wonder if they had a falling out. You used to be able to buy McDonalds fries in a couple of the parks. Not so any more.
      My first name is CHRIS. I live in NE Ohio.

Last trip (2009) the McDonalds was still by the All Stars. The one in DTD is now a Pollo Compero, haven't tried it yet. I heard that the DTD McDonalds was a problem(being robbed), no idea if that was why they left.
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Dad View Post
      Last trip (2009) the McDonalds was still by the All Stars. The one in DTD is now a Pollo Compero, haven't tried it yet. I heard that the DTD McDonalds was a problem(being robbed), no idea if that was why they left.

Robbed! Wow... how sad is that???

If anyone knows about the one in front of All Star Sports & if it is still there - please let us know!

Thanks in advance.

Sandy

A walking SportsCenter SportsMickey's Avatar
      the one that you're talking about shaped like a happy meal is over on Sand Lake Road - it's billed as the world's largest playplace.

The one near the All-Stars is still here and was recently refurb'd
      Artist formerly known as JuniorMickey

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMickey View Post
      the one that you're talking about shaped like a happy meal is over on Sand Lake Road - it's billed as the world's largest playplace.

The one near the All-Stars is still here and was recently refurb'd
      YAY! Everyone will be excited to know Good Ole Mickey D's is nearby!

Thanks!

Sandy

Robbing had nothing to do with why the DTD McDonald's went away. Disney dissolved their partnership with McDonald's. That is also why you will no longer see their french fries anywhere in the theme parks.

Glad to hear that. I wondered if they were being robbed, why wouldn't the other locations have a problem as well (stores there I mean.)

Too bad they dissolved their parnership - as well all have such fond memories to going Downtown to McDonalds with our little ones, then heading over to Legoland!

:)

Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by USCWest View Post
      Robbing had nothing to do with why the DTD McDonald's went away. Disney dissolved their partnership with McDonald's. That is also why you will no longer see their french fries anywhere in the theme parks.
      I didn't say that was the reason or only reason, but the article from the Orlando Sentinel http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...nment-mcdonald describes an event that occurred just before the annoucement was made that they were closing. In either case it only shows that even in Walt Disney World the problems of the world still exist.
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World