Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Mouseketeer

Cinderella slipper/cakes

I have read the Celebration Cake thread but was just looking to clarify. I would really like to order the Cinderella Slipper for my wife and daughter but it seems that is only possible at Grand Floridian Resort and Spa at Walt Disney World resorts. Is that correct ? I am staying at Old Key West Vacation Club Resort at WDW and have booked a few signatures but none at GF. I have booked Jiko, California Grill, Yachtsman and Flying Fish.

Would it be possible to have the slipper delivered to any of the above ? If not, any other ideas for alternatives to the slipper that would cater for the restuarants I have booked ?

Thanks all.

Check out this thread :

http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/forum...ilble-to-order

The Tink and strawberries are from Cali grill but most resorts have access to a selection of chocolate figures. You call private dining 48hrs in advance and ask for it to be delivered to your table at the end of your meal.
      Alec

Mouseketeer
      Quote Originally Posted by AlecK View Post
      Check out this thread :

http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/forum...ilble-to-order

The Tink and strawberries are from Cali grill but most resorts have access to a selection of chocolate figures. You call private dining 48hrs in advance and ask for it to be delivered to your table at the end of your meal.
      Thanks Alec, I had missed that thread.

The white chocolate Tink or Mickey and strawberries are just the type of thing I was looking for. I'll give them a call and see what they can do. I have booked Cali Grill for a Saturday night so will get something arranged.

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World