Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Nearly ADR time again!

It's just a week until we can make our ADR's for the Summer trip. Thing is.....I can't be bothered! I was soooo fed up of eating last trip. I was ill the first 10 days and it was a relief we had to cancel some ADR's. We dine mainly at the Signatures and with the new cancellation policy i'm thinking we may just wing it most nights, even though it goes against everything I tell others.

There were a few new places we tried in December that we really enjoyed ~ Shula's and Kouzzina for dinner. BlueZoo rocked as always too. One place we didn't get to AGAIN was Bistro. 3rd time lucky maybe in July!
      Paula

Seems like you should still have some unpacked suitcases.....and you're already needing to book ADR's already !

You may find that winging it may be more fun for you guys. You'll have more freedom with your days. I'd just go ahead and book the ones that you know for sure you'll want, and do like you said....wing it for the rest!
      Countless times as a child, FWCabins (11/92), Off Property (07/95), ASMu~, (04/97), ASMo (08/02), ASMo (04/06), Day Trip to MK (12/06), PC (07/08), PC (06/09), PC (10/10), ASMu (08.09/12), PC (01/13)

Bec
      I have to admit we've laid off the ADRs (Advance Dining Reservations) the last two trips, and we've been better for it.

Jon
      It can feel like you’re just filling time between meals when you have a full schedule of ADR’s. Nice to just pick and choose some times.
      There’s loads of great places to try offsite too that unless we have some sort of dining plan I’m sure we’ll explore some in more depth next time.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaK View Post
      It's just a week until we can make our ADR's for the Summer trip. Thing is.....I can't be bothered! I was soooo fed up of eating last trip. I was ill the first 10 days and it was a relief we had to cancel some ADR's. We dine mainly at the Signatures and with the new cancellation policy i'm thinking we may just wing it most nights, even though it goes against everything I tell others.

There were a few new places we tried in December that we really enjoyed ~ Shula's and Kouzzina for dinner. BlueZoo rocked as always too. One place we didn't get to AGAIN was Bistro. 3rd time lucky maybe in July!
      I don't think we'll make many for summer either. We've only got a week at WDW :eek: so I think it'll be a case of a couple of old favourites and maybe a newbie.

Cath

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      I have to admit I hate having lots of ADRs, you end up having to plan around them too much. The only one I ever do now as a certainty is Kona Cafe for breakfast, which I haven't done this trip although I'm thinking of doing it forMarch 1st early if I can or perhaps a bit later, apart from that I can take or leave them.

JoR
      Senior Cast Member
      We have been doing less and less ADR's too. We do book LTT if we plan on being in the MK for lunch because wait times are long and not many options that we like inside MK. Next time I want to try more of the resort restaurants that are out of the way like at SSR, Old Key West Vacation Club Resort at WDW and POR. I figured it wouldn't be as hectic
      ---
      Jo

If you don't mind a bit of a trip you might want to try Bern's Steakhouse in Tampa.

Jon
      On the other hand, fewer ADR’s = less Food reports = :( Jon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World