Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Need some help

Hi all...
      I have been busy making the plans for my April trip with DS. I upgraded my DDP from QS to the standard DDP ( Ihad two table service meals already booked that would have been OOP, now they are covered :D ) The thing is now that it is 41 days and counting the dates are all booked up. I managed to get a Chef Mickey dinner at 8:55 PM on our last day (I'll probabbly arrive a little early and hope they can fit us in), and I have been thinking about taking Stephen to Beaches and Cream for a dinner between leaving Disney Hollywood Studios theme park at WDW and hopping back to MK for late night on the 15th. They don't accept ADRS at Beaches and Cream :eek: They accept the DDP but not ADRS. So here's the help I need....has anyone been to Beaches and cream? do they turn tables pretty quickly or will I be standing there waiting with a hungry child until I can see the fireworks from Epcot? I could make an ADR (Advance Dining Reservations) someplace else, but the menu at Beaches and Cream is just about perfect for what Stephen likes to eat, and we didn't get to go there last trip just because we couldn't find it. Any suggestions will be appreciated...trying to make this as hassle free a trip as I can.
      Thanks
      George
      DisneyDad
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Jon
      Yeah, we’ve been to Beaches & Cream a good few times. It’s quite a small venue but they seem to turnaround tables pretty quickly. It shouldn’t be too busy at the time you’re planning. We’ve always been seated earlier than expected in the past, even when it’s appeared to be rammed.

We've been several times and never had an overly long wait for our table.

Thnak you for the replies. I was hoping that they were able to handle the flow of people since they don't do ADR's. I really didn't want to be watching the Epcot fireworks and still be waiting for a table.
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World