Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Wave breakfast buffet

Working on some ADRs (Advance Dining Reservations) for our May trip. Got the favorites done and now trying some new ones. We are staying BLT so we thought we would try the Wave. We do like buffets, and I know they have one now. Anyone tried it? Good? Bad? Okay? Would appreciate any input. Thanks!

Jon
      We’ve only done dinner here, but it’s another ‘local’ option for breakkie when we stay at Bay Lake so I’d be interested to know if it’s worth considering too.

It's ok, nothing special. You can have a look at what's on offer before you decide whether to have the buffet or order off the menu.
      Paula

We love the Wave. Never been for breakfast but their lunches are wonderful

I am just the opposite. I HAVE to do breakfast because of all the pills I take in the morning. Then for lunch I can do a yogurt or a piece of fruit and I am good until dinner. So most of our ADRs (Advance Dining Reservations) are breakfast. except for Teppan Edo. DD will probably use the CS for lunch and I can use the snacks.

We stayed at BLT over Christmas, we didn't even know the Wave had breakfast until were eating dinner there. Braised short ribs, so yummy! Anyway, my husband and I decided to give it a try-we loved it! We could just walk up, no reservations were needed, and for that time of year-it was just wonderful. I think it is one of the more reasonable buffets-I can't remember exactly how much but I remember being surprised how low the price was. Great service, and the sweet potato pancakes were to die for. We ended up going like 3 times while we were there. Definitely two thumbs up from us!

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      I thought about doing it, wish I had now.

They didn't have sweet potato pancakes when we went for breakfast? Must have improved it since then. I remember the kids weren't impressed that the mickey waffles were multi-grain either.
      Paula

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World