Food report!

Great start! :D
      Timon And Pumba = DDad , DMum , DSister , DBrother ... and Me

July-August 2002 - Offsite
      July-August 2003 - Hilton in WDW
      July-August 2006 - West USA & Grand Floridian
      August 2009 - Contemporary & Offsite
      October-November 2013 - Western USA & Contemporary

I was not overly impressed with the crab legs either. If I really needed a seafood fix I would consider it again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great start! I love reading food reports (considering that I've never managed to do one)

Cath

Jon
      Yay! another food trippie!

Not being a sea-foodie, this one doesn't really feature on our radar much (for dinner at least).
      Is there much alternatives to seafood or is that really the draw?

It is billed as a Clam Bake Dinner Buffet so it is showcasing seafood, but there are other items on the menu Flank Steak and Pork Loin, Bar-B-Que Ribs and Roast Chicken are mentioned as suggestions...the items will vary daily.
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Good start to the report. We are seafood fans but really didn't like the Clam bake. It stinks too.
      Paula

Yak & Yeti Local Foods Cafe - lunch

This one is a repeat for me and I was looking forward to it. I had eaten here in 2010 and had really liked it, and it was different than many other quick service options, serving something other than nuggets and burgers.

I had the Sweet-and-Sour Chicken (Tempura Chicken, Bell Peppersm, Pineapple, Sweet-and-Sour Sauce, and White Rice). Devan had the Beef Lo Mein (Marinated Beef, Carrots, Cabbage, Onion, and Lo Mein Noodles). I really really liked my chicken, it was the same that I had ordered in 2010. And I love that it's more than just chicken and rice, so it is different than what we get at home. Devan didn't care for his, he doesn't like carrots, cabbage or onions . We ended up trading so that he could pick out my chicken and rice and I didn't think that his was bad either. For dessert I had the Banana Pudding (this was new) and DBF had the Triple Chocolate Mousse. Both were really good.

Would we return? Definately yes! But I think that I would avoid eating here during a peak hours and the seating is VERY limited.

Price: Sweet-an-Sour Chicken at $9.99, Beef Lo Mein at $10.99, two drinks at $2.59 each, and each dessert at $3.59 = $33.34 plus tax.

MMMM Im planning on Yak and Yeti for myself for lunch when I take DS to the AK. I'll prob take him to the Dino Diner for a hotdog (he'll be happy) and then I'll get some real food for me.
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Dad View Post
      MMMM Im planning on Yak and Yeti for myself for lunch when I take DS to the AK. I'll prob take him to the Dino Diner for a hotdog (he'll be happy) and then I'll get some real food for me.
      It's one of my face quick service places.

---
      I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?dki2i4
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World