Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TinkerBell Meet 'n' Greet?

May be some truth to the rumour that the Magic Kingdom’s Toontown area could be home to a Tinkerbell meet and greet in the not-to-distant future. Disney are releasing a straight-to-DVD feature length movie about the pint sized faerie and its thought a new meet and greet location will be introduced on the back of it, possibly late summer/early fall.

I hope they do. I've never bough the excuse that they can't find anyone to play Tink
      They can manage to find people to play other short characters. And all face characters wear wigs & makeup, so surely they can find someone.
      Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!

Forum Newcomer!
      I heard the excuse was that in real life, Tinkerbell would be too small to hold a pen or pencil.

I also heard that the old skyway entrance ramp in Fantasyland was supposed to "shrink" guests down to fairy size so that they could have a Tink meet and greet on the platform.

Jiminy Cricket is tiny too, yet he does a meet and greet, so I've never bought that excuse either

I also heard that the old skyway entrance ramp in Fantasyland was supposed to "shrink" guests down to fairy size so that they could have a Tink meet and greet on the platform.
      I'm sure the kids would get a kick out of that :)
      Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!

That would be cool - if it's true I hope it happens before Labor Day when we visit. Tink is my favorite and yes, I am just a big kid. Ha!
      2000 - Off Disney property
      2002 - Caribbean Beach - Beautiful
      2004 - POFQ - Wonderful!
      2006 - POR - Very Nice!
      2008 - Polynesian - Finally!!

OMG! This would be too cool and about time! We will be there in December. I hope this is true!
      Me 39

DH 37

DD 6.5/6.5/5

Forum Newcomer!
      Quote Originally Posted by LadyJag View Post
      Oh I LOVE that idea! When she is in the parade she is a full size person though...I do hope they bring her out, I know she has a lot of fans!

Tinkerbell
      She is full size when she flies over the MK too! I agree with the above poster. If they can do Jimminy then they can do Tink!

I'll be in line for the meet and greet, so if you see me, wave! :D

She's also full size in the Pirate & Princess Party Parade- my dd loved seeing her.
      1988 -2008 stayed at Contemporary, BWV, GF WL, CBR, Poly, ASMO, WLV] 2007 DCL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World