Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Jon
      Looking forward to the change. :)
      Having a twin Dumbo ride should make a big difference to the wait time. Its such an iconic ride that its nice to see it get a new lease of life.
      Toontown served its purpose, but its a positive step to finally have the area, and that of the former 20k leagues site converted into a new, exciting area for all ages to enjoy.

A walking SportsCenter SportsMickey's Avatar
      I was going through my CP photos last night and I'm really glad I took a day to really photograph Toontown, knowing it was leaving us. I also noticed I have quite a few from Snow White, which will also be an extinct attraction before long.
      Artist formerly known as JuniorMickey

Junior Cast Member
      I have never done snow white, i actually didnt even know it existed until very recently - after our last trip infact!
      I think its a shame toontown is going, i love mickey and minnies house and thought barnstormer was great. Having said that, im sure the new part will be brilliant and the "old" town will soon be forgotten about!

A walking SportsCenter SportsMickey's Avatar
      Barnstormer will still be there - just re-themed
      Artist formerly known as JuniorMickey

Good excuse to go to WDW. Looking forward to seeing the new attractions, especially the diamond mine

I'm looking forward to it but I will miss Toon Town especially Mickey and Minnie's house. I'm excited to see everyone once it is finished especially the Beauty and the Beast restaurant.

May 2011 PTR

May 2011 Trip Report

June 2014 PTR

1989 Grand Floridian ~ 1996 Grand Floridian ~ 1998 Beach Club ~ 2008 Pop Century ~ 2009 Polynesian ~ 2011 Caribbean Beach ~ June 2014 Wilderness Lodge

Supreme Cast Member Steamboat Willie's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Meg1884 View Post
      I'm looking forward to it but I will miss Toon Town especially Mickey and Minnie's house. I'm excited to see everyone once it is finished especially the Beauty and the Beast restaurant.
      The Beauty and the Beast restaurant is the thing I'm most looking forward to. I hope it's finished by Summer 2013 (when I intend to FINALLY go back).

I agree ! Really looking forward to Gastons Tavern and the B&B restaurant . I will miss Mickey & Minnies house .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World