Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Question re Aerosmith.

Just remembered, and wonder if anyone can help. On the Aerosmith ride, when you go through to the first bit and see the band and they are whisked away, you know when the band member asks, I think "Chris" to get him is LesPaul guitar, didn't some cast member used to come through that door and get the guitar, kind of to make it look more real? This time he just asked for the guitar and the guy just says yeah, but I am sure once when I went on it someone comes through the door and grabs the guitar (otherwise whats the real point of that bit?)
      Or did I dream it?

I'm not saying you are wrong, but I can't remember a person with a guitar and I've been loving that ride since it's soft openings in July 1999
      1 - Howard Johnson Maingate East - Kissimmee - Oct 93
      2 & 3 - Econolodge Hawaiian - Kissimmee - July 97 & July 99!
      4 & 5 - All Star Sports - Sept 2003 & Sept/Oct 04
      6 - Coronado Springs - Sept 06
      7 & 10 - Old Key West - Dec 08 & May 11
      8 & 11 - Newport Bay Club Paris - Oct 09 & Jul 11
      9 - Disneyland Hotel California - June 10
      12 - Walt Disney Family Museum - Nov 12

Junior Cast Member greatdanedaddy's Avatar
      You didn't dream it. I remember seeing it several times. I also remember once where there wasn't a castmember there. I don't remember when they changed it, I think it may have been in the last 90's early 2000's.

John
      John

1980 Contemporary, 1987 Holiday Inn, 1989 Caribbean Beach, 1992 Dixie Landings, 1994 Sports, 1997 Port Orleans, 2000 Coronado Springs, 2001 Movies, 2003 Riverside, 2005 Pop Century, 2006 Wilderness Lodge, 2007 Caribbean Beach, 2008 Music, 2009 French Quarter, 2010 Animal Kingdom Lodge/French Quarter, 2011 Riverside, 2012 Wilderness Lodge.

Supreme Cast Member Indydisneyfan's Avatar
      I have never seen a person in there. It must have stopped before 2003 if they did that.

2003 Honeymoon Orange Lake CC
      2005 Christmas All Star Sports
      2007 Summer All Star Sports
      2010 Christmas Coronado Springs Resort
      2011 All Star Movies F&W Festival
      2012 Pop Century F&G Festival
      2013 POR and Orange Lake CC

Wonder if maybe sometimes they do it sometimes they dont? We didn't start going there until maybe 2005/2006 I think. And I think it was only last time we went that I actually braved Aerosmith for the first time, but when I rode it this time I just remember thinking "I am sure when the band member asks for his guitar someone comes in dressed like the guy and takes the guitar".......

The only other explanation is that years before we went to Disneyland Paris and for some reason my son decided he wanted to go on Aerosmith, I had no idea what it was just that it was a rollercoaster of some description and so for some reason I agreed to take him on it, and we got right to the last bit where you see people in the cars and it counts down and whooooooooosh, my son turned to me and said "I dont want to", so MAYBE it was in Paris

I saw it as late as last year - the Chris was a girl - but the name apparently was chosen to be unisex, she was coiling cable till her cue - so I guess it still does happen - only the once in the 3 rides we did that day

Quote Originally Posted by Slipstream View Post
      I saw it as late as last year - the Chris was a girl - but the name apparently was chosen to be unisex, she was coiling cable till her cue - so I guess it still does happen - only the once in the 3 rides we did that day
      Yeah I knew I hadnt dreamt it, we rode a couple of times this year and it never happened. But I just remember at the point where he says "chris can you get me LesPaul" that the door opened and in walked "chris" to reach a guitar and I thought it was a real clever little detail.

hi, never seen the guitar bit, but we were there in May and the CM is in the room and on que shouts out 'hay how about some VIP passes',and then the band member replies saying thats a good idea and askes the woman to arrange it, never see this happen before,

carlene

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World