Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

JoR
      Senior Cast Member

NYE at Disney Quest

New Year's Eve event to be held at DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park on December 31, 2011 from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. Enjoy unlimited access to DisneyQuest games and attractions, family fun, food and a DJ dance party in the atrium --complete with party hats, noisemakers and confetti blast at midnight. Advance-purchase tickets are $42.25 plus tax (for ages 3 and up). Tickets are $51.64 plus tax (for ages 3 and up) on the day of the event. You can purchase tickets at the DisneyQuest box office, all Walt Disney World guest relations locations, on Disneyworld.com or by calling 407-W-DISNEY.
      ---
      Jo

I'm not sure whether I'd choose Disney Quest for New Year

I've never been at Disney for New Year but I think I'd like to be in World Showcase or MK.

Cath

I have got to agree...if I were in WDW for NEw Years Eve I don't think Disney Quest would be my frist choice....maybe if I lived nearby and it was something different to do
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

We were there for Christmas and NYE in 2005 and my kids were all over 21 and we went to PI it was a ticket only event and we had a great night the guys all had their kilts and Prince Charlies on and we danced all night, Pat and I outlasted the kids

Formerly known as katie&amys nana

Disney-holic Family TimonAndPumba's Avatar
      that I'm not sure Disney Quest would be our first plan - but it's good to have more choice
      Timon And Pumba = DDad , DMum , DSister , DBrother ... and Me

July-August 2002 - Offsite
      July-August 2003 - Hilton in WDW
      July-August 2006 - West USA & Grand Floridian
      August 2009 - Contemporary & Offsite
      October-November 2013 - Western USA & Contemporary

I hate the parks on NYE, they're ridiculously crowded. This year we're just going for a meal at FF (thanks again Jo!) and seeing what's happening on the Boardwalk. TBH it's a struggle to stay awake until midnight now i'm old.
      Paula

Senior Cast Member littlepickering's Avatar
      @Paula, I totally agree!!!!! The parks are insanity on NYE and I too have trouble staying up that late!!!!! Oh and the madness when NYE festivities end at the parks and herds of humans try making it back to their resorts. I remember one NYEat Epcot waiting for our transportation to the resort for over 1 hour :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World