Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Mouseketeer
      Personally, I never to join a line above a 30 minute wait. Back in October TSM was still crazy, we were there at opening time and went straight to the ride and had a 15 minute wait. Ironically, the line for the fastpass was longer than the line for the actual ride, this was minutes after the park opened.

I seen quite a few people that sent 1 of their party in to the fast pass line as the rest of the party joined the line for the ride. One guy came straight from the fastpass line and strated walking passed the line for the ride to catch up with the rest of his party. This was a grown man and he was climbing over the barriers inside the building and cimbing over the toy story props you pass on route to the ride. When he finally made it to his party he was greeted with high fives from his group, clearly delighted at his work. It was such an utterly ridiculous sight I found myself laughing at him.

On the plus side, when we came out of the ride we noticed that a CM had been posted at the entrance and he was physically stopping people trying this quite blatant and obvious stunt.

I'll never undertsand what posses people to behave like this.

It's a good ride....... but not that good

We've never yet been on TSM because the queue/wait time is so long. When we go to HS we head straight to Tower of Terror ride at WDW and Aerosmith. We get a fast pass for one and then ALL go and queue for the other.

It really yanks my chain when we are stood queueing and someone excuses themselves past you to "get to family". Last year we were in front of a woman who was really moaning and huffing and puffing on a mobile at the fact that she couldn't get past the queue to get to people, but why had she seperated anyway? Even if one of us wants to nip to the bathroom, we all wait rather than it be us splitting up and having to do that cos it drives me mad.

Forum Newcomer!
      Wow! I'm thinking of visiting from March 18-March 23. If the lines were this long in January, I'm terrified about what they will be when I am going! lol

A walking SportsCenter SportsMickey's Avatar
      That is spring break week for most of south florida
      Artist formerly known as JuniorMickey

Forum Newcomer!
      Is Sprong Break that week, or the week after?

A walking SportsCenter SportsMickey's Avatar
      The whole month of march through easter is considered spring break
      Artist formerly known as JuniorMickey

Forum Newcomer!
      So I guess that means long line waits. I'd be traveling solo, but that would only help for a few attractions that have a singles line.
      Boy, it's tough for us teachers when we canonly come at certain times of the year...lol

It's tough for me too, as I have middle school aged kids, so can't miss either. We typically go in the dead of summer :(. We've always managed quite well though. Don't go thinking you're going to go to relax. Go with the intention of making rope drop every morning and you'll do just fine.

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk
      Countless times as a child, FWCabins (11/92), Off Property (07/95), ASMu~, (04/97), ASMo (08/02), ASMo (04/06), Day Trip to MK (12/06), PC (07/08), PC (06/09), PC (10/10), ASMu (08.09/12), PC (01/13)

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      Just got back, still jet lagged. It was quiet the first week until Saturday 3rd then Spring break arrived, the parks were manic but most queues weren't too bad except for the popular rides, I didn't get to do TSM, but, no biggie. Thank goodness for FP and single rider lines. The One More Disney Day was fantastic and if they do again in 4 years I'll be there, the park was chockablock at 3am, but, it was a real party mood. I am going to have to do a trip report this time, but, not before the weekend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World