Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar

Disney Quest

Out of interest I went inside one night last week and it was empty, perhaps half a dozen people in the entire building. Once Splitsville opens what do you think Disney will do with it? Who would pay $40+ to go in there if they don't have it on the. Park hopper ticket?

We've only ever been because it's included on our ticket, but it bores me quite frankly.....

We've always gone in when we've had the 14 day UK ticket and we've all really enjoyed it. Robert is a game addict and Bryan will spend ages on the bikes and cars! I like the Pirates and Jungle Cruise and love Cyber Space Mountain but I agree that there's no way I'd pay to go in.

We've got the basic AP now so I can't see us visiting anymore.

Cath

Unless the terms of Park Hopper Tickets are different for over-seas guests you would need to have the Water Park and more feature added to your Basic Magic Your Way Ticket to include Disney Quest. That said, we went once back years a go and it was great to see all of the older games again. The newer ones like the Virtual Jungle Cruise were good, but not reason enough to go running back. Haven't been since that one trip and I usally get just the Park Hopper add-on.
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

The ticket we get is the 14 day ultimate ticket usually and so Disney Quest is included. Out of the 5 times we've been we have visited twice. Once on a dull day on one of our first visits, and then last time we arranged to be picked up at DTD to go to the airport (big mistake in my opinion), and we went in Disney Quest to pass some time at DTD and also the fact it was absolutely boiling hot and we could get out of the sun for a while.

The kids liked some of the stuff in there, but in all honesty I'd never pay to go in there, just the fact it's included in the ticket.

Two of my kids went to Disney Quest when they went with their choir. They liked it alot. But when we went down as a family I offered to buy them tickets so they could go back for a second trip and they turned me down. They said once was enough. I thought they were going to closr it a couple years ago.

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World