Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
      In starting to favour Port Orleans Resort French Quarter resort at WDW....

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
      In starting to favour Port Orleans Resort French Quarter resort at WDW....
      This is the moderate that we will stay in if we ever get the chance. I LOVE all of the pics I've ever seen.

using Tapatalk 2
      Countless times as a child, FWCabins (11/92), Off Property (07/95), ASMu~, (04/97), ASMo (08/02), ASMo (04/06), Day Trip to MK (12/06), PC (07/08), PC (06/09), PC (10/10), ASMu (08.09/12), PC (01/13)

I really love how small it is, and how nothing is too far a walk away. What I don't like is that we've been before and I always like to try somewhere new....

Just to throw a spanner in the works, have you thought about Riverside? If you want to try somewhere new it's a great resort! We stayed there for three consecutive trips and loved it. It is more spread out than Port Orleans Resort French Quarter resort at WDW but if you choose your building carefully then you can easily get around that. On our first trip we were offered the building next to the food court but chose to take one nearer to a quiet pool and next to the West depot (bus stop) and stayed there for our next two trips as it was so quiet. It was about eight minutes walk to the food court but we didn't mind.

It is a lot bigger than the FQ but great if you want to try a new resort.

Cath

Senior Cast Member littlepickering's Avatar
      What's this talk about cooking and cleaning? Sacrilege!!!!!! The only chores on vacation are packing and unpacking!!!!!!!!

---
      I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hexpuy

We have been to POR, yes. I did like it there but preferred FQ.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World