Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
      Transferee

what to do

Okw or pofq..... that is the current choices for 2013. Pofq with full ddp for 3 weeks is 3807, okw 4080. Which one to go to thought. main problem is that we have never stayed in same place twice so pofq would be a return... could upset vikki she likes staying in different places... but i like the size of pofq.... what to do! Help!

Yes, I do like going to new places. I also liked the studio at Saratoga Springs Resort at WDW so I know I'd like having the little kitchen at Old Key West Vacation Club Resort at WDW too.
      However, I really loved Port Orleans Resort French Quarter resort at WDW when we stayed there, but that was only 2 weeks, never stayed in one place for 3 weeks.....

Bec
      I think it's handy having the cooking and cleaning facilities with the kidlets.

Disney-holic Family TimonAndPumba's Avatar
      with Bec about the cooking/cleaning part being handy with Ben and Ava :) Plus you'd get to try out a new place too in Old Key West Vacation Club Resort at WDW.

I've never stayed at either resort... however I do like the sound of the Deluxe Villa, rather than the moderate! BUT if I was staying as a mod, I'd choose Port Orleans Resort French Quarter resort at WDW :)
      Timon And Pumba = DDad , DMum , DSister , DBrother ... and Me

July-August 2002 - Offsite
      July-August 2003 - Hilton in WDW
      July-August 2006 - West USA & Grand Floridian
      August 2009 - Contemporary & Offsite
      October-November 2013 - Western USA & Contemporary

I'd go for Port Orleans Resort French Quarter resort at WDW, especially if you don't have a car the whole time.
      Paula

I'm not keen on Old Key West Vacation Club Resort at WDW at all, it's way too spread out and the resort rooms are very uninspiring, plus if you're unlucky and get a room miles from the pool it will be a PITA with the kids. We had to drive to the pool on our last visit I'm not over keen on Olivia's for dinner either, but breakfast is OK.
      Alec

I've never stayed at Old Key West Vacation Club Resort at WDW but do love Port Orleans Resort French Quarter resort at WDW. I don't know what it is about Old Key West Vacation Club Resort at WDW as I've never been inside the grounds but I just don't fancy it

Cath

We do like Old Key West Vacation Club Resort at WDW but it is all about individual tastes and choices, I am easily pleased and to me Old Key West Vacation Club Resort at WDW villas were pretty and as I love my sleep and quiet ideal I love a kitchen to with 3 kids.- I did laugh at Paulas term 'retirement village' for it! But probably does describe it well! I see that as a postitive but I know others like to be in the middle of the action. Overall at Old Key West Vacation Club Resort at WDW you will get the space, peace and relatively quiet bus service but food locations are not as good and yes there is a risk despite requests that you may be in a building that is located away from amenities. All that said I have never stayed at Port Orleans so cant compare the pairing.

Jon
      i guess its really a trade off between the extra space and convenience of facilities. We had a drive around Old Key West Vacation Club Resort at WDW and visited Olivia's last time and it there can be a fair old trek if you end up at some of the more far flung villas. That said, many overlook LBV Golf Course so that would be another plus for me (not so much Jo i'd guess )

At Port Orleans Resort French Quarter resort at WDW, you know you wont have far to go whichever block you end up and if you don't have a car to get around? then much handier for buses.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World