Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      If anything goes wrong renting, Disney will not get involved. Just wanted to warn you.
      Paula

I'm still on the fence about renting points...may just not do it unless I can feel very comfortable that I won't wind up without a place to stay. Honestly at 380 points @ $13 per point its about $4,940.00 for just the room--with WDW the room only is $6,716.00 but thats without any promo pricing. If I can get a 20% off a deluxe room promo that would bring it down to $5,372.80 and it would be with WDW directly.
      Do you get daily Mousekeeping if you are not a Disney Vacation Club member?
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Yes if you are on a cash reservation you get mouse keeping every day.
      Carol

If you book with Disney yes, if you rent points, no.
      Paula

Good to know...it's not a $$$ issue but if Im on vacation I really don't plan on making beds.
      Disney Dad

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

We had a similar dilemma this trip. DD will be 20 whilst we are there and we vowed after last trip that a hotel room would be out of the question in future if all four of us were going. We have booked Saratoga in a two bed villa with free DDP. Price was reasonable for the space and costing the same trip now through same tour operator is a few thousand pounds more. I can't say I am overly excited about the resort but budget and space were the primary factors for this trip . DD has already claimed the master bedroom with jacuzzi bathroom. We need the space for DS too who has special needs and in a wheelchair so have requested a 2 bed adapted villa.

Please let me know how you like the villa and the resort. Thankfully I will not need the accesable villa as DS wheelchair is a safety zone for the park crowds. If my mom comes with us she will have an ECV, but she can still get around the villa on her own...thankfully the 2 bedroom villa is all on one floor.
      Disney Dad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World