Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Single Digit Dance

I've been having a really horrible time lately NOTHING seems to be going right and so far this year has been AWFUL starting with my husband being admitted to Intensive Care in the first week of the year.
      And now I have a really horrible week coming up.

I have my Ofsted inspection - the week before my holidays:( - and I have a child leaving after a bit of a dispute with a parent :(

But, this time next week it will all be behind me and I HOPE that I can look forward to my trip.

so....today I am going to do the single digit dance.........

And Friday I'll be back to

yay for single digits, sorry to here your DH hasnt been well hope everything is ok now, try not to worry to much about work, what will be will be im sure this week will fly past,
      carlene

How is your dear husband doing Lorraine . Sorry to hear of the work issues, remember those days ! Soon you will be feeling like a kid again and leaving your worries behind . :D

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

heres hoping your week gets better and that your single digit dance keeps picking up tempo :)
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Thanks everyone.
      Hubby is doing ok, in all honesty at the beginning of the year seeing him lay in intensive care I actually didnt think he would be around for this holiday, so it is a very special holiday to us all. We had a bit of a :eek: moment about a month ago, as the doctor he saw for a check-up wanted to admit him to hospital and stick a chest drain in and asked if my hubby REALLY had to go to Florida. That was scary cos I actually thought maybe he ISNT fit enough to go, and started to get really scared that something might happen while he was on the flight or while we were there. But he has seen his own doctor who has explained that he is not going to be back to his old self for quite some time, but he is doing really good and that the trip will do him the world of good.
      I just need to get this week out of the way and then trust me my single digit dance will certainly pick up the tempo.......the only thing is, thats when the nerves set in - I HATE FLYING .

Thanks everyone
      x

Supreme Cast Member Indydisneyfan's Avatar
      Congrats on the single digit dance and you know Disney is magical. This trip sounds just like what you and your family needs.

2003 Honeymoon Orange Lake CC
      2005 Christmas All Star Sports
      2007 Summer All Star Sports
      2010 Christmas Coronado Springs Resort
      2011 All Star Movies F&W Festival
      2012 Pop Century F&G Festival
      2013 POR and Orange Lake CC

Yeah!! :)
      Shonda

Ready for our next Disney Adventure May 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Indydisneyfan View Post
      Congrats on the single digit dance and you know Disney is magical. This trip sounds just like what you and your family needs.
      It is. I am getting soooooo excited but sooooo nervous...but I need to keep level headed for Ofsted.......then Ill explode

Hope all goes well for you before you go!

Just hang in there Lorraine :D
      2003 - Private Villa at Hamilton's Reserve, Kissimmee, FL - Our Honeymoon
      2005/06 - Villa at Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, FL
      2007 - Villa at Chatham Park, Kissimmee, FL / MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
      2008 - Villa at Chatham Park, Kissimmee, FL / Donovan House, Washington DC
      2009 - Villa at Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, FL / Las Vegas Paris Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
      2010 - The New Yorker Hotel, New York City, NY / Villa at Indian Point, Kissimmee, FL
      2011 - Villa at Indian Point, Kissimmee, FL / Condo in Sarasota, FL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World