This is the latest information from Brystal D. Johnson, Assistant Branch Manager, Osceola County Tax Collector's Office.

You may apply for a temporary disabled parking permit through our office if you will be visiting our state from another country. To receive the disabled parking permit by mail before your trip, please provide the following for the disabled individual:

· A copy of your valid parking placard/badge (front and back)

· A copy of your valid passport including the picture and biography page (not the visa)

· Your home address and telephone number

· The temporary address you will use while staying in Florida

· The date of your arrival and departure

· $15.00 in US Funds -- Money order, check, or debit/credit card (American Express, Discover or MasterCard) are acceptable. There is a 2.5% service fee if using credit or debit card. (If you wish to mail a check or money order, please make payable to Patsy Heffner, CFC)

*** Please do not email your credit card details as email correspondence is public record.***

The above requirements may be mailed to:

Patsy Heffner Tax Collector

Attn: Samantha or Brystal

1300 9th Street, Ste. 101-B

St. Cloud, FL 34769

If you prefer, you may email me with the documents as scanned attachments. Otherwise, you may fax the information to (407) 892-8076. We will email a confirmation that documents have been received and are acceptable. Please call (407) 742-3879 or (407) 742-3884 between the hours of 8 am - 4:30 pm Monday through Friday with payment details if you wish to pay with credit. If you are unable to reach us directly, please call (407) 742-3880 or (407) 742-3881 and speak with Holly or Debbie. Thank you and have a beautiful day!

Email addresses : *remove the [delete] tags - they are there to protect from spambots

[delete][delete] - Brystal Johnson - Assistant Branch Manager*

[delete][delete] - Samantha Jewell - Branch Manager