Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Junior Cast Member

Cool I'm going back to the sunshine state

It feels so good to actually be able to take part in this site again and I don't have long to wait I go in 3weeks time and I can not wait.

I Don't have anything else booked other than my flights and I'm not even sure I'll get time to do the parks as its only a 8day visit, but after my nan dying in January I just need to get away from the sadness and get some sunshine and possibly some shopping hahaha.

I'm curious to know if it will be busy with spring breakers? I go on the 16th of march?

Is anything new or been opened in orlando since I last went in may 2010 other than harry potter at IOA? whilst I've gone all that way I don't want to miss out.

Well done - go and enjoy yourself. We did a 8 day trip in 2010 and did all the parks including Universal.

We often go over Easter and Christmas when others say it's unbearable. Those are usually the people that can't get out of bed and in to the parks early. Make use of the FP system and shop late afternoon or evening and you'll be fine. Enjoy!!
      Paula

Junior Cast Member
      Thanks ladies, There are things in florida that I've intended to see or do over the years that I've never got round too hence the possibly not doing the parks but who am I kidding even if its one day at disney it's better than nothing but which park to chose hmmmmm

The shopping in the afternoon or evening is what I love about orlando is there a general time that they all shut or is it individual times?

The big malls (Millenia, Fl) are usually open until 9pm (6pm on Sunday) but the Premium Outlets etc. are usually open until 11pm (9pm Sunday).
      Paula

Junior Cast Member
      Cool I will be able shop till I drop lol

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World