Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
      Is the price on the page just before you enter your details with the 'Free' dining, or does it subtract it later. It's not very clear.
      Paula

Steamboat Willie, we have booked twice before with TCD and had no problems at all with them it is actually the same service as Virgin Holidays but with out the lounge access, you do still get your flying club miles I got ours last year and can prebook seats using the Virgin online systems as well. The only down side I would say to TCD is their transfers from MCO to resort if you choose not to get a car are more of a hassle as you need to find a Mears desk and then wait for a Mears bus to take you, but you can use Disney DME if you want instead if staying onsite. Last year our holiday with TCD was over 2000 cheaper than Virgin!!! So worth checking them out.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaK View Post
      Is the price on the page just before you enter your details with the 'Free' dining, or does it subtract it later. It's not very clear.
      I'm not sure about that either. I've just done a quote for us for two weeks at the Boardwalk, flying PE - 12256!!! :eek: :eek:

Cath

I spoke with Disney on the phone last night to get some idea of prices and I was given the following:-

2 weeks from 1st July 2013 for 2 adults and 2 kids aged 10 and 4 staying at Old Key west in a studio inclusive of 14 day tickets and dining plan for all of us inclusive of flights was 6,715.59 and exclusive of flights the cost was 3,111.59

I also asked for pricing on a moderate resort and they gave me prices for the sames dates etc., as above at Port Orleans Riverside inclusive of flights was 6,276.69 and exclusive was 2,672.69 again both included dining plan and 14 day tickets.

I now need to check VH as we are Frequent Virgin card holders I think they offer 10% off their prices, however I don't know whether this is off the grand total including flights and tickets etc., or whether it is only accomodation does anyone know how they apply the 10% discount?

Disney-holic Family TimonAndPumba's Avatar
      I think the 10% applies to the whole holiday cost... I'm not sure though as I've never used it
      Timon And Pumba = DDad , DMum , DSister , DBrother ... and Me

July-August 2002 - Offsite
      July-August 2003 - Hilton in WDW
      July-August 2006 - West USA & Grand Floridian
      August 2009 - Contemporary & Offsite
      October-November 2013 - Western USA & Contemporary

Davy Jones, yes you can take 10% off that total with Virgin but have to call and mention it to get this (mention it at the end once you have your quote so you know it gets taken off), you might want to try TCD I got quotes just a few hundred more than yours for 3 weeks at the same time of year for a family of 5. Good luck with planning it, I love finding out combinations and prices and narrowing it down!! Think someone else also mentioned in another thread that the Thomson and Thomas Cook prices are out at end of April too.

I know it's been mentioned numerous times before but don't discount DIY before booking the whole package through Virgin or Disney. I only ever booked a full package twice before I realised how much money I could save by going down other routes.

Cath

Disney-holic Family TimonAndPumba's Avatar
      with Tweenie - it does take more effort and time, but DIY has always worked out cheaper for us :)
      Timon And Pumba = DDad , DMum , DSister , DBrother ... and Me

July-August 2002 - Offsite
      July-August 2003 - Hilton in WDW
      July-August 2006 - West USA & Grand Floridian
      August 2009 - Contemporary & Offsite
      October-November 2013 - Western USA & Contemporary

Can't even remember the last time we booked a traditional package. I know using Disney UK is a bit like a package as it put the hotel and tickets together, but we always book the flight separately, always works out cheaper

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World