Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What would you want to see at WDW that would make you book sooner?

With all of the new rooms at the Art of Animation Resort and the availability of mini fridges at all Value Resorts; and WiFi in all resorts, I was wondering what other perks or amenities members would like to see in place at WDW that would help make the need to go to WDW even stronger? My wish would be that all resorts had jacuzzi tubs. After a day of walking through the parks I could really use a good soak. Having to upgrade to a Deluxe Resort level to get that means a longer wait to go for me--so far I have managed to suck it up and stay at a less expensive resort...but it would be a great incentive to make me hurry back :)
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Obsession, by Walt Disney Damfino's Avatar
      Believe it or not a proper schedule for the transportation system. Being able to time leaving the room/park knowing you won't be waiting 20 minutes or more for a bus or being able to get to an ADR (Advance Dining Reservations) on time would be excellent. They could just print up timetables and put them in the welcome pack.

Nothing. I always want to go back sooner

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
      Me too!

Cath

Disney-holic Family TimonAndPumba's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
      :D

A jacuzzi tub would be lovely too though

It's always the small touches that really make the difference though - just good service - sometimes this can be hit or miss
      Timon And Pumba = DDad , DMum , DSister , DBrother ... and Me

July-August 2002 - Offsite
      July-August 2003 - Hilton in WDW
      July-August 2006 - West USA & Grand Floridian
      August 2009 - Contemporary & Offsite
      October-November 2013 - Western USA & Contemporary

It's always the small touches that really make the difference though - just good service - sometimes this can be hit or miss
      Last January we stayed at Riverside. We were so blessed. We would go to the bus stop and within just a few minutes the bus we needed would suddenly appear. In December we stayed at Coronado Springs and it seemed like we waited 20-30 minutes for a bus--everytime! One time the bus we needed pulled up and dropped off people and immediately went out of service. The driver said it just quit. He called for another bus and it got there in 15 minutes but then there were enough people waiting to fill three buses! We got on first because of the scooter, but I am sure some people waited through 3 buses before they got on.

A walking SportsCenter SportsMickey's Avatar
      DisneyDad - there are hot tubs at Moderates and up.

I like there being little differences between the categories - it's what makes them different from each other
      Artist formerly known as JuniorMickey

Lower food cost would be good, but they keep going up and not down. :( What would really get me back has nothing to do with Disney, but with airfare. Last time we went we paid $200 per person round trip (which I know was a great price) now it is $450 to $500 per person.

A walking SportsCenter SportsMickey's Avatar
      I'm excited that MisterE and I got our roundtrip LA airfair for $200 each roundtrip

Gas prices going up doesn't help airfare prices :nono:
      Artist formerly known as JuniorMickey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World