Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Quote Originally Posted by Disney Dad View Post
      Tux??? Did Disney get a dress code update cause I don't have a Tux to bring. I'm sure your having some special plans for this trip...such a good feeling when the finacial end is done and you can concentrate on the little things like a Tux
      itsfor the cruise DD, we are renewing our vows and celebrating 25 years of marriage .

formerly known as : *** Tinker ***

It's always such a relief once the trip is paid off, isn't it?

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk
      Countless times as a child, FWCabins (11/92), Off Property (07/95), ASMu~, (04/97), ASMo (08/02), ASMo (04/06), Day Trip to MK (12/06), PC (07/08), PC (06/09), PC (10/10), ASMu (08.09/12), PC (01/13)

Wish I was coming!! Will there be someone on the cruise taking lots of pics for us?!
      Paula

Quote Originally Posted by Debi View Post
      itsfor the cruise DD, we are renewing our vows and celebrating 25 years of marriage .
      Congrats on both the trip and the 25 years DW and I celbrated 20yrs this yr...maybe for 25 I will plan a cruise I'm not a big boat person but she'd prob love it.
      Disney Dad

Disney is the World to Me

http://disneydad.smugmug.com

1999 WL; 2001 Off Property (Never Again); 2003 ASMo; 2007 ASMu (Family Suite); 2009 FWCG Cabin; 2011 Pop; 2012 CBR (Pirate Trip); 2013 Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa; 2014 Boys Trip to AOA in a Cars Suite

Yes, I will make sure that you get to see lots of pictures . Starting at the salon .

Paula ... You can come . Last I checked inside staterooms were discounted to $2000.00 for 2 . Have Grandma watch the girls and you & Alec join us .

Debi I am sure this will be such a special trip for everyone!! Looking forward to seeing all your photos and hearing all about your adventures!

Well I think the bunny is bringing me an IPad 2 , I'm going to buy the device to upload my pictures to my new toy . So each night at the resort I will try to give a live report of our days activity with pictures ( I hope) . But once on the ship since DCL doesn't open their WiFi to guests ( which I think is ridiculous) you will have to wait until I get home & rested to do a full report on the cruise . I know really all you'll be interested in is Jim & I in our formal best . I saw my anniversary band that he will be placing on my finger .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Contact Us Home
    Copyright © 2014 MagicalKingdoms.com | Walt Disney World