Hong Kong Disneyland Park Guest Services
Guest Relations is located inside City Hall in Town Square at Main Street, U.S.A. Here you can have your questions answered, arrange priority seating for selected restaurants, exchange currency, leave messages and obtain Guidemaps.
The First Aid station is adjacent to the Main Street Corner Café on the Central Plaza.
Cash dispensing machines (ATMs) are located inside City Hall in Town Square at Main Street, U.S.A. Presented by Standard Chartered Bank.
Both Hong Kong Dollars and Renminbi payment are accepted on purchases at most Hong Kong Disneyland shops and restaurants. Foreign currencies and travelers checks can be exchanged for Hong Kong dollars at Guest Relations inside City Hall in Town Square at Main Street, U.S.A.
Storage lockers are available for rental at Hong Kong Disneyland Park on the north end of Center Street, midway up Main Street, U.S.A.
Limited strollers are available for rental at the Disneyland Fire Department on Town Square.
Baby Care Center
Parents can change diapers, warm bottles and inquire about children that have become separated from them in this convenient location adjacent to the Main Street Corner Café on the Central Plaza.
Parent / Guardian Switch
Guests with small children may take turns experiencing attractions. See a Cast Member at the attraction or inquire at Guest Relations inside City Hall in Town Square at Main Street, U.S.A.
Forms of Payment Accepted
Cash (HK, RMB), Visa, American Express, MasterCard, JCB and CUP card are accepted for all purchases.
Priority seating allows you to be seated with a minimal wait and can be arranged either at inside City Hall in Town Square at Main Street, U.S.A. or at the restaurant. Restaurants with priority seating include:
- Plaza Inn at Main Street, U.S.A.
- Main Street Corner Café at Main Street, U.S.A.
- River View Café at Adventureland
If you don't want to carry your shop purchases around all day you can check them for pick up later in the day. Packages may be picked up at the Guest Services outside the exit to Hong Kong Disneyland or delivered to Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Hollywood Hotel.
Lost and Found
Lost and Found is located at Guest Relations inside City Hall in Town Square at Main Street, U.S.A.
Smoking is only allowed in designated areas only. Please look for the smoking symbol for specific smoking locations or ask a Cast Member.
Park Rules and Regulations
Please present your ticket for entry into the Park. The ticket and handstamp are required for re-entry into the Park on the same day.
- All persons, bags, parcels and other items may be subject to security checks at the point of admission to the Park and at such other locations inside the Park as we consider appropriate.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the Park, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Park Guests and our Cast Members. Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior.
- Proper attire - including shoes and shirts - must be worn at all times while visiting the Park.
- Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only. Please refer to a Park Guidemap for designated smoking locations or ask a Cast Member for assistance.
- Please comply with all notices, and all directions and requests of any Cast Member, posted, given or made for the purpose of ensuring safety and order.
Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person on all days and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
The following items may not be brought into the Park:
The following activities are not allowed:
- Dangerous or hazardous materials.
- Food, alcoholic beverages and beverages in cans or bottles.
- Carts or other wheeled carriers (with the exception of strollers and wheelchairs).
- Pets (with the exception of Service Animals).
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed materials of any kind.
- Unauthorised events, demonstrations or speeches and other unauthorised public gatherings.
- The display of any flag, banner or other emblem.
- Photography, videotaping, recording of any kind, broadcast or transmission for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any act that may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.