Wine and Dine Half Marathon
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Start: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Finish: Epcot® World Showcase
The Inaugural Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon will be run on a brand new half marathon course at the Walt Disney World Resort, and it will be run at night!
Where else can you run a half marathon at night? Running through theme parks and world-class Disney entertainment along the way will make the miles fly by, but what could motivate you more than finishing inside Epcot® to an exclusive after-hours party inside the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival?
Culinary delights and specialty drinks from around the world await you along with an inaugural finisher medal!
This race experience will be the ultimate "Runner's Night Out". Mark your race calendars now for the race weekend with a party you don't want to miss!
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon features:
- First nighttime half marathon
- Brand new course through Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- Disney Entertainment on-course
- Exclusive After Hours Epcot International Food & Wine Festival for participants
- Event Weekend Transportation from the Event Host Resorts only
Each participant's $135 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon registration includes:
- Race Registration
- Commemorative Champion® Tech Shirt
- Goody Bag
- Personalized Bib (Must register by August 2, 2010 for name to appear on bib)
- On-course and Post-Race Refreshments
- ChronoTrack D-tag timed race
- Personalized results website
- Inaugural half marathon finisher medal
- Access to the exclusive after-hours Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- One (1) Complimentary "Taste" and one (1) complimentary "Sip" at the Finish Line Party
All event information is subject to change.