Walt Disney World Resort Benefits
s a Guest staying in a Disney Resort, you're entitled to remarkable benefits like Extra Magic Hours, Disney's Magical Express Service, Disney Transportation, Disney Dining - and more magic all around.
Extra Magic Hours
Each day one of the Disney Theme Parks opens an hour early or stays open up to an extra three hours after regular Park closing, so Guests of Disney Resorts have the opportunity to play more in the Parks.
To get the most out of the Extra Magic Hours benefit, add the Park Hopper® Option for optimal flexibility. Remember, with the Park Hopper® Option, you can go from Theme Park to Theme Park on the same day.
- Enjoy easy access to select attractions – even some of the most popular ones!
- Take a relaxing mid-day break for a nap, a swim or to play golf, knowing that you have extra time for Theme Park fun. Enjoy your vacation at an easy, stress-free pace.
- Valid Theme Park admission and Resort identification required for Extra Magic Hours at Theme Parks.
Find out more about Extra Magic Hours.
Disney's Magical Express Service
With this complimentary service, which is available to Disney Resort Guests during the Happiest Celebration on Earth, you simply attach the personalized luggage tags we send you, check your bags at your hometown airport – and your vacation starts the moment you land at Orlando International Airport!
Find out more about Disney's Magical Express.
- Bypass baggage claim when you arrive and board deluxe air-conditioned motor coaches to Walt Disney World® Resort. You won't even have to think about your bags, which will "magically" be delivered to your room within three hours after you check-in.
- Save on transportation costs, tolls, and more - the service is complimentary.
- When your vacation's over, you and your bags are taken back on deluxe air-conditioned motor coaches from your Disney Resort to the Orlando International Airport.
- Guests traveling on participating airlines (domestic flights only) can receive their return airline boarding passes and check luggage at their Disney Resort. Bypassing airport check-in is just another benefit of Disney's Magical Express.
- Book at least 10 days in advance. Pet carriers are not included.
*Disney's Magical Express is available to all Guests staying at Disney Resorts with the exception of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel and the Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels.
Save time and money thanks to complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World® Resort, including motor coaches, water taxis and the Monorail.
- Enjoy door-to-door service that delivers you just steps from the Theme Park gates.
- Feel free to enjoy all the fun without worrying about driving.
By purchasing the Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining you have a convenient and affordable way to enjoy meals and snacks at over 100 selected restaurants throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Disney Cast Members are there to make your vacation as easy and worry-free as possible, 24 hours a day. They're your personal Disney experts only steps or a phone call away.
Don't worry about carrying your packages around all day! Disney Resort Guests can enjoy the convenience of having purchases from select Disney shops delivered right to your Disney Resort.
Take advantage of charging privileges available on your Disney Resort ID. Disney Resort Guests can charge select Disney purchases (i.e. meals, merchandise and tickets) right to their rooms!
Preferred Tee Times
Fore! Resort guests get preferred tee times at Disney's six courses that total 99 holes of championship golf.
Take time to unwind. Mom and Dad can drop off the kids at one of Disney's children's activity centers available to resort guests for a nominal fee. Kids ages 4-12 who are toilet trained can join in the adventures of Peter Pan at The Neverland Club at Disney's Polynesian Resort or enjoy Disney classic movies, video games and toys at Disney's Sandcastle Club at Disney's Beach Club Resort. The Mouseketeer Clubhouse at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Cub's Den at Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Simba's Cubhouse at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge also offer children's activity centers.
The door is always open. Even when the parking lots are full, guests of select Walt Disney World hotels using Disney transportation are guaranteed entry to all Walt Disney World theme parks and water parks with valid theme park admission and Resort ID.
Get away from it all. Just minutes from the activity of the theme parks, resort guests can take a midday break. They can kick back in a rocker at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, snack on some tie-dyed cheesecake at Disney's Pop Century Resort, nap in a hammock at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, stroll down Disney's BoardWalk or kick off their shoes and sink their toes into the sandy beaches of Disney's Polynesian Resort.
One call can do it all. Each Disney hotel offers a lobby concierge to arrange park tickets, dining reservations and tee times and to provide helpful hints on setting up other activities.