Guests with Disabilities
Services for Guest with Disabilities
Guests with disabilities have access to comfortable, functional staterooms and a full range of services on every Disney Cruise Line® ship and Disney's private island paradise, Castaway Cay.
Our wheelchair-accessible staterooms and suites include:
- Ramped bathroom thresholds,
- Open bed frames,
- Added phones in the bathroom/nightstand,
- Bathroom and shower handrails
- Fold-down shower seats
- Hand-held shower heads
- Lowered towel and closet bars
- Emergency Call Buttons
- Stateroom Communication Kits containing door knock and phone alerts, phone amplifier, bed shaker notification, a strobe light smoke detector and a Text Typewriter (TTY)
Other services include:
- Transfer tiers at the Quiet Cove Pool
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms in the shipboard common areas
- Assistive Listening Systems in the main theaters and show rooms
- Closed captioning for stateroom televisions and selected onboard video monitors
- American Sign Language interpretation for live performances on designated cruise dates
- Sand wheelchairs at Castaway Cay
If you would like to receive additional information or request accommodations for Guests with disabilities, please discuss your needs with the reservationist at the time of booking.
For information via TTY, please call (407) 566-7455.
Notes & Tips
Guests requiring a wheelchair throughout their cruise must make provisions for the use of that wheelchair prior to the cruise.
The sand wheelchairs at Disney's Castaway Cay are available on a first-come/first-served basis.
Crew Members are available at the entrance to the Walt Disney Theatre 30 minutes prior to show time for assistance with seating.