Stateroom Phone Guide (Magic & Wonder)
Ship-to-Shore Phone Calls
While sailing with Disney Cruise Line, all guests can be contacted by calling 1-888-DC-AT-SEA. Calls will be immediately transferred to the guest's stateroom, where messages can be recorded via voice mail. Ship-to-shore telephone rates apply.
Touch the "Wake-up Call" button on your stateroom telephone. The guest-entered Wake-up system will allow you to enter, change, or cancel wake-up calls via a series of automated voice instructions. You will also have the option of speaking to an operator for assistance. When using this system, please keep the following in mind:
- Select a language the first time you arrange for a wake-up call. The same language will be used on all subsequent calls.
- Only one wake-up call may be entered at a time. Entering a second wake-up time will void the original, and you will not receive a warning.
- To set a wake-up time, enter the hour and the minutes. For example, for 8:30am, enter "0830."
- Wake-up calls must be set at least 30 minutes in advance. They cannot be set more than 23 hours, 20 minutes in advance.
- You will then be prompted to press "0" for am, or "1" for pm.
Record a Personalized Greeting
Callers hear a standard greeting when the Disney Cruise Line Guest Messaging Service answers the telephone. If you wish to, you can record your own greeting.
Using your Stateroom Telephone
Dial 7 + stateroom number
Dial 8 + area code + 555-1212
Long-distance Calls (North America)
Dial (direct) 8 + 1 + area code + number
Dial (direct) 8 + 011 + country code + city code + number
Note: No toll-free (1-800, 1-888) or collect calls can be placed from the ship.
Ship-to-shore call rates apply.