Disney Dream - Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
View: Private verandah
Size: 263 sq. ft. excluding verandah
Number of Staterooms onboard: 20
Location: Decks 11 & 12
Guests can stretch out in comfort in these spacious staterooms, which can sleep up to 5.
Guests in these rooms benefit from Concierge Services.
Staterooms on the Disney Dream feature a contemporary, Art Deco-inspired design. Remarkable attention to every detail is evident in the elegant nautical theme with beautiful wood finishes, custom fabrics and carpets, stylish furnishings, original artwork, crown molding and genuine teak accents.
The comfortable living area can be closed off from the sleeping area with the privacy curtain. Guests can relax on the sofa whilst enjoying a selection of channels on the flat screen TV.
First-class features and amenities in all staterooms include a 22-inch LCD flat screen TV on a swivel arm, iPod docking station, roomy closets, mini refrigerator, full-length mirror, mini safe, premium toiletries, plush bath towels, fine bed linens and feather duvets.
The Disney Cruise Line signature bath-and-a-half design is featured in these staterooms. Conveniently, one bathroom includes a vanity, sink and full tub/shower, while the “half” bath has a vanity, sink and toilet.
Both luxurious and practical, the staterooms have round tubs with a built-in seat, a rain shower head and a hand-held shower – perfect for giving children a bath.
Recognizing that families tend to travel with more luggage, Disney Cruise Line elevated bed frames to provide generous under-bed space to store suitcases and other items. A leather-upholstered ottoman features an inside compartment for even more out-of-the-way storage.
For an added pinch of pixie dust, the pull-down bed opens to uncover a celestial scene overhead. Spanning the entire ceiling directly over the bed, original artwork depicts an enchanted tableau of Peter Pan, his fairy pal Tinker Bell and Wendy soaring through the night sky.
- Queen-size bed or 2 twin beds
- double convertible sofa
- upper berth pull-down bed
- full bath (vanity, sink, round tub and shower)
- half bath (vanity, sink and toilet)
- Sealy Posturepedic® Premium Plush Euro-top mattresses
- Frette 100% Egyptian cotton linens
- Premium bath towels
- 22" LCD flat screen TV on swivel arm with remote control
- iPod Docking Station
- Full-length mirror
- Ample closet space
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voice-mail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Privacy curtain
Guests in the concierge rooms will also enjoy:
- Sleep in comfort on the Sealy Posturepedic Premium Plush Euro-top mattresses, pillows and Frette 300 thread-count, 100 percent Egyptian cotton linens. In all concierge-level suites, there are comfortable duvets and a "Pillow Talk" program which allows concierge guests to choose from a selection of hypo-allergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam pillow options.
- All guest rooms are supplied with H2O Plus Spa bath and shower products, including Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo, Marine Collagen Conditioner, Hydrating Body Butter, Sea Salt Body Wash and Solar Relief Gel from the H2O Plus premium Spa line. These high-end products, derived from marine botanicals, bring a piece of the ocean into every stateroom.
Each stateroom features a personal verandah, where you can enjoy breathtaking ocean views, relax in the sunshine and take in the scenery as it floats by. The verandahs include patio furniture, plexiglass railings and dividers, plus the security of childproof locks.