Cruzin' Disney's California Adventure Park
“Cruzin’ Disney's California Adventure® park” is the latest tour offered to Guests seeking a new and thrilling way to explore the Disneyland® Resort.
Guests have the opportunity to participate in a one-hour training course to become proficient on a Segway vehicle. After the training, Guests ride through Disney's California Adventure® park, maneuvering their vehicle over different terrain and through various locations. Unique photo locations and opportunities will also be highlighted on this tour.
The tour includes:
- Learn the basics of how to ride a Segway® Personal Transporter — an innovative two-wheeled vehicle that is gyroscopically stabilized by the latest digital technology.
- Tour Disney's California Adventure® Park before its regular operating hours.
- Enjoy complimentary parking at Downtown DisneyÂ® District.
- Receive an exclusive tour pin.
- Take home a complimentary photograph of your adventure.
Tour Length: Approximately three hours
Times: Starts at 7:30 a.m. daily
Price: $99 per person
Discounts available: Deluxe Annual Passholders, Premium Annual Passholders, AAA Members, or Disney Visa cardholders receive a 20% discount
To book call: 714 781-4400
Reviews & Ratings
Tours must have a minimum of two Guests to dispatch.
Guests must wear closed-toe shoes. Athletic shoes are highly recommended. Helmets are provided.
All Guests Must Be:
- At least 16 years old.
- Accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if under 18 years old.
- Between 100 and 250 pounds in weight.
- Able to maintain lateral — side to side — balance.
- Able to safely step on and off the Segway® Personal Transporter.
- Able to comply with all instructions and warnings.
All participants must meet Segway operator requirements for the Segway® Personal Transporter. This tour experience has been designed solely for Disney and does not replace Segway's Operator Training. Additional operator training is suggested before riding in other environments.
Guests must comply with all of the tour guide's instructions — failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the Guest's tour experience. Any Guest whose tour is canceled due to failure to follow instructions will not be entitled to a refund.
Theme Park admission is not required to take the tour. Guests without Park admission will be escorted to the Esplanade at the conclusion of the tour.
Tour times and elements are subject to change without notice.