September 14 - October 31, 2012
Spooky fireworks and ghoulish screams at Space Mountain add to the fun when Halloween Time returns to Disneyland Resort Sept. 14-Oct. 31. Halloween Time offers families a chance to celebrate the season as they interact with some of Disney’s most beloved characters decked out in seasonal costumes at Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure parks. Guests will also enjoy a unique opportunity to experience some spooky fun with Disney’s more sinister characters, the Disney villains.
Mickey's Halloween Party
Disney’s Happiest Haunt Tour
Reviews & Ratings
- Witness the terrifying transformation as everyone's favorite deep space thrill-ride becomes Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and throttles through the outer reaches of an uncannily creepy cosmos at breakneck speeds!
- Venture into the revamped Haunted Mansion Holiday, courtesy of the diabolically delightful Jack Skellington and his cohorts from Halloweentown.
- Get ready for ghostly encounters with phantom patrons on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™, and relive the horrific Halloween night in 1939 that has haunted the hotel ever since.
- Both Parks and many of your Favorite Disney Characters will dress up in the spooky spirit of Halloween!
- On select nights in October, go trick-or-treating in the ultimate Disney neighborhood at Mickey's Halloween Party — ride attractions, collect candy, enjoy live music, play games and more! (Separate admission required)