Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining 2012
The Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining includes Disney Resort accommodations, a Magic Your Way Base Ticket and a Disney Dining Plan that offers 1 Table-Service meal, 1 Quick-Service meal and 1 Snack per person, per night of the package stay.
Here's what you'll get with the 2012 Magic Your Way Vacation Package:
Choose from one of 5 categories of Walt Disney World Resort hotels:
- Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts – Relax in comfortable accommodations with home-like amenities.
- Disney Deluxe Resorts – Experience the ultimate in Disney luxury, style and service.
- Disney Moderate Resorts – Escape to enchanting, wonderfully themed locales.
- Disney Value Resorts – Enjoy colorful, whimsical places that are big on fun and affordability.
- Disney Campground – Enjoy nature and the great outdoors at these scenic campsites.
Customizable Magic Your Way Theme Park Ticket
A Magic Your Way Base Ticket with choice of ticket length from 1 to 10 days (one Theme Park admission per day). Add-on options for this ticket include:
- Park Hopper® Option - Come and go as you please through all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios™ and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park) on the same day for each day of your ticket.
- Water Park Fun & More Option - includes a certain number of visits, based on the length of the ticket, to one of the following: Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, DisneyQuest®, Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course or ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex . (Subject to seasonal or weather closures. Age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities.)
- No Expiration Option - unused days never expire so they may be used on a return visit.
Keepsake Luggage Tag
Each Guest on the Magic Your Way Vacation Package receives one souvenir Disney keepsake luggage tag.
Walt Disney Travel Company Package Benefits
When you purchase any Magic Your Way package, you receive the following Magical Extras:
- Disney's Miniature Golf
Receive a voucher valid for one round of miniature golf at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf courses. (One per room).
- Planet Hollywood $15 Meal Voucher and Souvenir Keepsake
Receive a $15 voucher valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages and a souvenir merchandise keepsake at Planet Hollywood, Downtown Disney® West Side. VIP Preferred Seating is available from 11 am through 6 pm. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. (One per room).
- Niki Bryan Spa Discount – 15% off most 50 minute or greater services at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa or Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. (Hand and foot treatments are excluded. Age restrictions apply).
- Walt Disney World® Marina Discounts – 15% off the regular price of any boat rental at participating Walt Disney World marina locations.
- Guided Fishing Excursions Discount – 15% off the regular price of Guided Bass Fishing Excursions and Bass Nitro Fishing Excursions at select Walt Disney World marinas. Excursions include fishing equipment, rod, reel, shiners, artificial bait, non-alcoholic beverages and a 1 year membership to B.A.S.S. (Bass Anglers Sportsman Society).
- Sammy Duvall's Watersports Discount – 10% off the regular price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding, and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre located at Disney's Contemporary Resort. (Subject to availability; restrictions apply).
- Children Activity Centers – 15% off the regular hourly rates at the Children Activity Center located at select Disney Resort Hotels. Minimum charge of two (2) hours per child. Services available for children age 3-12.
- Arcade Game Card - 100 points game play in arcades located in Disney Resorts. (One card per room; available only with Magic Your Way Packages).
Disney Dining Plan
With your Disney Dining Plan, ffor each night of your package, each Guest in your party (ages 3 and up) receives:
1 Table-Service Meal
Each table-service meal includes:
1 Quick-Service Meal
One entrée, one dessert and one non-alcoholic beverage
OR one complete combo meal
Examples of snacks are:
- 1 frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle, fruit bar, popcorn scoop (single-serving box), single-serving bag of snacks, single piece of whole fruit, 20-oz. bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Dasani water, 22-oz. fountain soft drink, 12-oz. coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea, single-serving prepackaged milk or juice
- Gratuities are not included except for participating pre-paid dining locations.
- Children ages 3 – 9 must choose from a children's menu, where available.
- Plan must be purchased for entire length of stay and for the entire party (example: 5 night stay includes 5 days of meals).
- Meals are nontransferable between party members and expire at midnight on day of check-out.
- Due to the popularity of Disney table-service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations.
Resort Refillable Drink Mug
One per person, per package. (eligible for refills at Quick-Service locations only in your Disney
Entitlement Exchange Details
- 1 Table-Service meal per person may be exchanged for 1 Character Dining Experience (Cinderella's Royal Table will require 2 Table-Service meals).
- 2 Table-Service meals per person may be exchanged for one of the following: 1 Signature Dining Experience; 1 Disney Dinner Show (category 2 or 3 seating; category 1 at 9:30 pm show); 1 Cinderella's Royal Table Experience; or 1 In-Room Private Dining meal.
- If you are part of a Grand Gathering (8 or more guests), 1 Table-Service meal per person may be exchanged for the Good Morning Character Breakfast, and 2 Table-Service meals per person may be exchanged for the International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception and the Safari Celebration Dinner.
Dining Plan Locations
View Dining Plan Locations brochure (pdf)
What's Not Included in Your Package?
- Gratuity, except for pizza delivery, Private In-Room Dining, Dinner Shows and Cinderella's Royal Table.
- Merchandise or photo-imaging products that may be offered at Character Dining experiences, except at Cinderella's Royal Table and Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options
- Package and package components (including dining entitlements) are nontransferable
- Dining entitlements expire at midnight on the day of check-out
- Children ages 3 – 9 must choose from a children’s menu, where available
- Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use unless the No Expiration Option is purchased
- Some activities and events are priced separately
- Visiting more than one Theme Park on the same day requires the Park Hopper Option
- All pricing is in U.S. dollars
Cost Per Night
January 1 – February 15 , February 26 - March 8, April 15 to May 30, August 5 to December 20, 2012
Adult - $51.54
Child (3-9) - $15.02
Seasonal Dates other than listed above
Adult - $53.54
Child (3-9) - $16.02