Brides can get the royal treatment and begin their happily ever after at Walt Disney World Resort, where Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings makes dreams come true and magically transforms women into princesses 365 days a year.
- Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings provides the ‘royal experience’ for guests. “Fairy godmothers” (wedding planners) take care of everything from photography and décor to menu and entertainment so couples can relax and be a Guest at their own wedding.
- Many couples want the quintessential fairytale and arrive for the ceremony in Cinderella’s glass coach. Cinderella’s coach was created by Bennington Carriages, which builds the carriages for the British Monarchy.
- Disney florists have created a commemorative bridal bouquet inspired by William and Kate.
- Alfred Angelo and Disney Consumer Products designed a collection of seven princess wedding gowns including the Cinderella Platinum wedding gown, an elegant and classic ball gown, and a Jasmine gown reflecting her exotic and adventurous spirit.
- Imagination is the only limit for Disney themed weddings, which can include enchanting nuptials in the Magic Kingdom with Cinderella Castle as the backdrop, costumed footman, trumpeters and more.
- The princess theme can be carried throughout the reception with desserts presented in white chocolate glass slippers and confections created to replicate Cinderella Castle.
- There are dozens of suites fit for a princess at elegant Disney resort hotels throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a traditional English high tea ideal for the bridal party.
- The first wedding at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion was televised live June 18, 1995, on Lifetime Television as part of its “Weddings of a Lifetime” series.
- Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings has wed more than 40,000 princesses and princes at romantic locations at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort and aboard the ships of Disney Cruise Line.
- “Princesses and princes” have traveled from every state in the United States and from international locations such as Japan, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, Germany and the Netherlands to get married at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Renowned wedding stylist and trend-setter David Tutera has a couture line of celebrity-style weddings available exclusively at Walt Disney World Resort.
Learn more about Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings here.
Incoming search terms:
- cinderella wedding dress
- cinderella coach
- cinderella wedding dresses
- disney weddings